It looks like we have two Dodgeball themed Xbox Live Arcade titles coming out this summer. Yukes has announced Double D Dodgeball for the Xbox Live Arcade which will be coming out this summer. The game features over eight participants in multiplayer modes, different ball types/courts and much more.
I used to love hitting the weaklings playing Dodgeball back in High School and now I can sort of relive those days with some crazy animated Dodgeball action.
Want more deets on Double D?
Double D Dodgeball features will include:
– Eight-person multiplayer
– Four modes: Exhibition, Player Match, Ranked Match and Tournament
– GamerScore achievements and online leaderboards
– Four ball types with multiple playing surfaces
– Select between Eastern and Western rules
· Traditional method where two teams square off in an arena separated by a center line.
· Hit an opponent to knock them out.
· “Out” players are sent to the sidelines located behind their team’s side of the court.
· Return when a teammate knocks out an opponent.
· Arena contains a center line, and an outfield located around the outside of the court.
· One player from each team starts in the opponent’s outfield and can throw balls at the other team.
· ”Out” players are sent to the outfield. Hit an opponent from there to reenter the match.
Click on the Screenshots below to enlarge.
[Via Press Release]
-Michael “Thrills Killa” Pacheco-