Electronic Arts has announced that a PC version of Mass Effect will be released this May. EA posted some features for the PC version.
• Optimized controls designed specifically for the PC.
• High resolution visuals – Mass Effect for the PC features highly detailed textures, characters and environments.
• Fully customizable controls – PC gamers can re-map the control scheme any way they like.
• Run & Gun Control – Players can assign biotic powers or skills to ‘hot keys’ allowing them to play Mass Effect with a heavier focus on action.
• New decryption mini-game.
• New inventory screen GUI and functionality – The enhanced inventory system makes it easier for players to equip and modify their weapons and armor.
[Via Press Release]
[Update 1- Holy Moly! This is my 2,000th post on this site… WOW!]
-Michael “Thrills Killa” Pacheco-